Here are the posted committee and board meetings for this week along with my selected highlights from the agendas. Unless agendas note otherwise, meetings are open to the public.
As always, be aware that changes to the meeting schedule are known to happen throughout the week. For an updated list of meetings, visit the town website.
Tuesday, September 7, 2021
- Recreation Commission Meeting, 7:00 pm @ remote meeting (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Updates on Programming and projects, Coordinator open position; Capital planning request for FY23-FY31; Quote for Choate Field evaluation; Commission roles
- Capital Planning Committee Meeting, 7:00 pm @ remote meeting (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Updates on Space Needs Study, MSBA, and Demographic Study; Draft workplan/Timeline of next steps; Warrant Article discussion
Wednesday, September 8, 2021
- Greater Boroughs Partnership of Health Meeting, 2:00 pm @ remote meeting (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Vote on board officers; Food and Housing inspection software; Contracted nursing service; Shared Health Inspector; Budget and Workplan (Live stream under Northborough Remote Meetings)
- Golf Course Committee Meeting, 4:00 pm @ remote meeting (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Complaint re fencing along Latisquama Rd; Update on construction of new practice putting green; Review management contract for renewal
- Board of Selectmen Meeting, 6:30 pm @ remote meeting (agenda with packet) Agenda Highlights: Appoint members to Noise Bylaw Committee; Trails Committee update and Revisions to Charge; Update on ARPA consulting services; Updates on Swap Shop, Downtown District, and Flagg Rd Heavy Commercial Vehicle Exclusion request; Appoint Rec Program Coordinator and ZBA Business Asst; Reappoint SCAC members; Approve alcohol license applications for Chestnut Hill Fall Fun on the Farm events; Discuss traffic concerns on Oak Hill Rd
Thursday, September 9, 2021
- Board of Health Meeting, 11:00 am @ remote meeting (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Appoint board officers; Fall Town Meeting; Updates on Budget, Shared Service Grant, and Covid Cases & Vaccines; Mast Requirement in Town Buildings; 150 Framingham Rd; Capital Plan Update; Space Needs Study
- Southborough School Committee Meeting, 6:30 pm @ remote meeting (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Updates on Covid-19, Transportation, and Neary Statement of Interest; Space Needs Study; Extended Day; Neary Water Heater; Vote to Close Trottier student activity account; (Register for webinar here.)
Unless a streaming/webinar link is specified above, for meetings that offer remote/virtual interaction, the Town has a dedicated zoom account. To find those details, click here.