Here are the posted committee and board meetings for this week along with my selected highlights from the agendas. It’s a light schedule this week.
As always, be aware that changes to the meeting schedule are known to happen throughout the week. (Scroll down for details on meetings that popped up after last Monday’s post.) For an updated list of meetings, visit the town website. (But given required notice and the upcoming holiday, cancellations are more likely than additions at this point.)
Unless otherwise noted, meetings are all remote sessions open to the public.*
Monday, November 22, 2021
- N/S Regional School Committee Operational Budget Subcommittee Meeting, 5:00 pm (agenda) Agenda Highlights: FY23 Budget Discussion (Click here to register for webinar)
- Trails Committee Meeting, 6:30 pm (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Updates on Aqueduct Connector Trail and Peninsula Trail; committee charter change update and bylaw discussion; FY23 Budget discussion recap; Member roles and opportunities
Tuesday, November 23, 2021
- Municipal Technology Committee Meeting, 7:00 pm (agenda) Agenda Highlights: 5 year strategic tech plan; Town Tech Status updates including Provider/path diversity for two internet connections, Town fiber status, and server hardware; MTC processes/workflow; resident survey next steps
Below is a meeting from last week that was posted after I ran last week’s list:
Thursday, November 18, 2021
- Conservation Commission Meeting, 7:00 pm (agenda, packet, video) Agenda Highlights: Public Hearings for 1 Pine Hill Drive renovation and construction of warehouses, 15 Woodland Road new house, Southville Road subsurface exploratory borings on Cordaville Dam & associated work, 21 Southville Rd septic system replacement, Ken’s Foods warehouse addition; Request for Certificate of Compliance Stonebrook Court; Request for Extension, Northboro Road Culvert; Violation Lot 5 Granuaile Road; 84 Main St Project Changes/Updates; SMP Bylaw/Regulation Updates
- SHOPC/Capital Planning Subcommittee Meeting, 7:00 pm (agenda, video) Agenda Highlights: Summary of Current Zoning for 21 Highland St; Updates/Reports on Inclusionary Zoning (Sudbury), Process/Funding for Feasibility Study on Developability of site, Option of site development by Community Dev. Org.; next steps
Friday, November 19, 2021
- Economic Development Committee Meeting, 8:15 m (agenda, video) Agenda Highlights: Masterplan Update; Clean Energy and Sustainability; Business Development Focus Route-9; Assign EDC Representative on ARPA Fund ad hoc committee
*The Town intends to make each of its remote public meetings available for viewing/listening via streaming live (and saved) video and audio on YouTube with some available for public comment by zoom. Live streaming of school committee meetings is only available for viewing via webinars.