The Southborough Cultural Arts Council alerted me of two other special events taking place in town this weekend. Both feature Southborough artisans (six all together).
Below are the details on each event.
(You may also want to save the date and stay tuned for details on the annual Art & Gift Sale coming up on December 11th.)
The Knights of Columbus Hall (1 Main Street) will host this special event Saturday, December 4th from 10:00 am – 3:00 pm.
The first three of the four listed vendors are Southborough residents:
- Judy Badavas – Pottery
- Nathan Simon – Handmade soap
- Silverzest – One of a Kind silver and enamel jewelry by Snezana Zana Knezevic
- Kristen Schartner – Custom wooden signs, bird houses and cutting boards
Across town, an Open Studio in will feature two vendors. The hours are actually both this weekend and next. (Noon to 5:00 pm on Saturday, December 4, Sunday, December 5, and Sunday, December 12).
- Strung Jewelry Designs – fresh and elegant jewelry designed and made one piece at a time by Christina Lamb
- PDB Ceramics – whimsical animal-inspired pottery by Paul DeBruyn
Lamb is hosting the event at her home, 15 Summit Road.