The Southborough Golf Club Women’s Casual League asked me to issue a public invitation. The group is welcoming more female golfers to tee off with them on Monday mornings.
The league is free, leaving only the usual fees* to play at the Southborough Golf Club.
The “Casual” part of the name highlights the social nature of the group, and lack of weekly commitment. (Though, pre-registration by Friday mornings is required each week in order to assign tee times.)
The league has been so popular, based on past years and word of mouth, that organizers hesited about whether to even issue a public invitation this year. But they did, so here it is:
The Southborough Golf Club Women’s Casual League is designed to help you meet other female golfers and have a fun time doing it! There are no league dues; because this is primarily a social league, members are not required to register for a handicap. We are a great group of women!
Come join us!
- Season runs from mid-April through October or later (weather permitting).
- We are currently teeing off on Monday mornings starting at 8 AM. In the fall, we will switch to 9 AM. Please arrive at the golf course at least 15 minutes early.
- We assign tee times ahead of time. Anyone planning to play must send email to firstname.lastname@example.org by the previous Friday morning.
- All levels of players are welcome. We do play ready golf and like to move quickly.
- A group of us usually get together on the deck after golf for some socializing. People volunteer to bring snacks and beverages.
- You do not have to commit to being there every week. We are very casual!
For more information or to be added to the email list, please send email to email@example.com
*For the Southborough Golf Club’s green fees, click here. For season pass details, click here.