Here are the committee and department meetings for the week. Be aware that changes to the meeting schedule are known to happen throughout the week. For the most up-to-date list of meetings, visit the town website.
Update: The Board of Selectmen was originally scheduled to discuss the new Madison Place 40B on Tuesday night, but the agenda item was postponed at the developer’s request. No word on when it will be rescheduled, but I’ll keep you posted.
Monday, May 23
- Regional School Committee Academic Excellence Subcommittee, 6:00 pm @ Faculty Library, Algonquin (agenda)
Tuesday, May 24
- Board of Commissioners of Trust Fund, 8:00 am @ First Floor Conference Room, Town House (agenda)
- Board of Selectmen, 6:30 pm @ Hearing Room, Town House (agenda)
Wednesday, May 25
- Zoning Board of Appeals, 7:30 pm @ Downstairs meeting room, Southborough Public Library (agenda)
Thursday, May 26
- Regional School Committee Naming Subcommittee, 6:00 pm @ Principal’s Conference Room, Algonquin (agenda)
- Conservation Commission, 7:00 pm @ Hearing Room, Town House (agenda)
Friday, May 27
- No meetings scheduled