Here is a selection of the committee and department meetings for the week. Be aware that changes to the meeting schedule are known to happen throughout the week. For a complete list of meetings, visit the town website.
All these meetings are open to the public, so you’re welcome to stop on by. Don’t know where the meeting room is? Give a shout in the comments and I’ll do my best to help.
Monday, December 16, 2013
- Planning Board, 7:00 pm @ Conference Room, Lower Level, Cordaville Hall, 9 Cordaville Road (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Barn Hollow discussion; lot release and bonding Thayer Lane/Heritage Crossing subdivision
Tuesday, December 17, 2013
- Trottier School Council, 2:30 pm @ Room 190, Trottier Middle School, 49 Parkerville Road (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Update on Community Service Contest and district initiative review
- District initiative review and update on Community Service Contest
- Library Board of Trustees, 6:00 pm @ Southborough Public Library (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Library Director search details, finalize FY15 budget
- Board of Selectmen, 6:30 pm @ McAuliffe Hearing Room, Town House (agenda, packet) Agenda Highlights: Transfer of Cable TV funds, FY13 audit presentation, approve Ashland’s emergency water connection, and approve contract with consultant to conduct police chief candidate assessment testing
Wednesday, December 18, 2013
- Board of Assessors, 8:30 am @ Hearing Room, Town House (agenda) Agenda Highlights: PILOT discussion
- Assabet Valley Regional Building Committee, 6:00 pm @ School Committee Conference Room, Assabet Valley Regional High School, 215 Fitchburg Street, Marlborough (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Review and approval of change orders
- Northborough/Southborough, Northborough, Southborough, Superintendency Union #3 Combined Meeting, 6:00 pm @ Algonquin Regional High School Library, 79 Bartlett Street, Northborough (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Recommendation on 2014-15 school calendar, progress report on Superintendent’s formative assessment
- Southborough Housing Authority, 6:30 pm @ 49 Boston Road (agenda)
- Northborough/Southborough Regional School Committee, 7:00 pm @ Algonquin Regional High School Library, 79 Bartlett Street, Northborough (agenda) Agenda Highlights: FY15 Budget priorities
- Advisory Committee, 7:00 pm @ Cordaville Hall, Room B, 9 Cordaville Road. The agenda wasn’t posted to town site as of this morning. But I saw a draft, so here are highlights: Discuss OPEB, consider the drafting warrant for legislation to effect reporting of Chiefs of Police, Fire and DPW Superintendent changes, that were lost before last years Town Meeting.