Here are highlights of what’s happening around town this week. (For more, check the Event Calendar.)
Tuesday, July 5, 2016
- Boating for Seniors (10:00 am – 11:00 am) @ Hopkinton State Park: A group of up to 8 people can utilize the Senior Center’s boating pass to use Kayaks, canoes, paddleboards, rowboats, and/or pedal boats. See dedicated post for details.
- Advanced Tai Chi (10:15 am – 11:30 am) @ Southborough Library Main Floor: Advanced Tai Chi class participants from the Senior Center will be meeting at the library over the summer. Want to practice your poses? Or make new friends? Fellow experienced Tai Chi participants are welcome to come check it out.
- Legos at the Library (10:30 am – 5:00 pm) @ Southborough Public Library: Children are welcome to stop in to build with Legos, and display their creations in the Children’s Room. Legos will be provided, but all materials need to remain at the library. Parents or caregivers must stay with children during this event.
Wednesday, July 6, 2016
- Two of a Kind (3:00 – 3:00 pm) @ Southborough Library, main level: Kids can have a musical good time with “Movin’ & Groovin’ at the Library!”
Thursday, July 7, 2016
- Southborough Summer Concert Series (6:00 – 8:00 pm) @ Neary School grounds: Featuring Jumpin’ Juba Free family friendly concerts at Neary School field by the tennis courts. Bring a blanket or lawn chairs. See dedicated post for details.
- Pajama Story Time (7:00 pm) @ Southborough Library: Come to the library in your pajamas to hear stories! This event will be held outside on the lawn, weather permitting, so bring a blanket. (In inclement weather, it will be held in the Children’s Room.) All welcome and no registration is necessary.