Here is a selection of the committee and board meetings for the week along with my selected highlights from the agendas. All these meetings are open to the public, so you’re welcome to stop on by.
Be aware that changes to the meeting schedule are known to happen throughout the week. For an updated list of meetings, visit the town website.
Monday, September 9, 2019
- Planning Board, 7:00 pm @ Hearing Room, Town House, 17 Common St (agenda with packet) Agenda Highlights: Hearings on Fayville Hall, 2 E Main St, and 25 Marlboro Road St. Mark’s Dormitory; Discussions on Illa Bella Estates subdivision covenant extension, Open Space monitoring, Lighting Bylaw Subcommittee, and Master Plan Update – Broadcast live and replayed by SAM*
- Board of Registrars of Voters, 7:30 pm @ Treasurer’ s Conference Room, Town House, 17 Common St (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Annual vote authorizing Town Clerk to certify nomination papers, process voter registration forms, use Registrars’ signature stamps, and select election workers; Discuss upcoming election and calendar; Discuss inaction by state re Southborough Housing Authority resident position
Wednesday, September 11, 2019
- Board of Selectmen, 6:30 pm @ Trottier School Library, 49 Parkerville Road (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Joint Meeting with Southborough School Committee to interview candidates and appoint new representative to Assabet School Committee*
- Southborough School Committee, 6:30 pm @ Trottier Middle School Library, 49 Parkerville Rd (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Joint Meeting with Board of Selectmen to interview candidates and appoint new representative to Assabet School Committee*
- Southborough School Committee, 7:15 pm @ Trottier Middle School Library, 49 Parkerville Rd (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Bus update; Finn School Boiler Feasibility Study vote; Enrollments; Updates including Legislative, School Safety, Summer Project, Capital Plan and budgets; FY21 Budget priorities*
Thursday, September 12, 2019
- Northborough – Southborough Regional School Committee – Operational Budget Subcommittee, 8:00 am @ Neary School, Office of the Superintendent, 53 Parkerville Road (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Discussion of FY19 to FY21 budgets; Discuss distribution of proceeds from sale of Prudential stock
*Southborough Access Media will broadcast the Planning Board meeting live on Verizon-37 and Charter-192. Click here to see this week’s schedule with rebroadcast times. (Videos are also usually made available through their YouTube channel by the following morning.) SAM may also record for later broadcast the School Committee meetings (and joint BOS meeting) Wednesday night, but I don’t have confirmation yet.