The Southborough Organization for Schools is reminding K-8 parents that its time to order new student directories. The deadline for buying the printed phone books is this Friday at 5:00 pm.
Even parents who don’t want to buy the directory will want to confirm your family’s information is correctly listed in it. Once again, 5:00 pm on Friday, September 27th is the deadline.
To purchase the book or confirm your details, you’ll need to sign up on the SOS’s new “membership toolkit” website. The organization points to other benefits of signing up:
you will have access to upcoming calendar events, purchase a directory, purchase school spirit wear, sign up to volunteer and much, much more.
For purchasing a directory, this year’s costs are $15/book, $5 for online access or $18 for both. Print directories will be delivered in October. Online directory access will be granted immediately after purchase.
SOS’ flyer explains:
Here’s what you need to do:
Go to https://southboroughsos.membershiptoolkit.com
- Click on the Register/Login button.
- Select “Create Account” and fill in the name, email, and password information.
- Click “verify my email” and then check your email for a link to complete the process.
- Once you have verified your email address, log back in and finish the registration
1) Complete the Parent/Family and Student Information.
2) Complete the Directory/Publish Preferences.
3) Once these forms are complete, you will be presented with forms for SOS directory purchase, donation options, and Volunteer Opportunities. All of your Back-to-School needs in one convenient place!
Questions? – Please don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.