Southborough’s Jill Vroman is holding more of her free “Restorative Sleep” workshops. Unsurprisingly these days, the events will be held online.
Vroman is a personal trainer and yoga health coach. (Her business, based in Southborough is aptly named Jill Vroman Fitness & Wellness.) She is promoting free webinars next week:
Are Current Circumstances Impacting Your Sleep or Intensifying Sleep Challenges?
If so, join me for a FREE one-hour webinar on…
Getting the Restorative Sleep You Need
Wednesday, May 27th at 5:00 p.m.
Friday, May 29th at 12:00 noon
Now more than ever, quality sleep is important to improve physical health, immunity and brain functioning.
Learn the following tips from the ancient science of Ayurveda to improve the quality of your sleep:
- How to end the worry and anxiety about getting enough sleep
- When sleep is most beneficial to your health
- How digestion plays a major role in sleep quality
- What productive daily habits you can integrate to aid your sleep
- What action steps you can start taking today to improve the quality of your sleep
The webinars will be held on zoom. To register, visit the eventbrite page and select a date. After you sign up, you will be emailed a link to the webinar.