Here is a selection of the committee and board meetings for the week along with my selected highlights from the agendas. All these meetings are open to the public, so you’re welcome to stop on by.
Be aware that changes to the meeting schedule are known to happen throughout the week. For an updated list of meetings, visit the town website.
Monday, July 10, 2017
- Public Safety Building Committee, 6:00 pm @ Hearing Room, Town House, 17 Common St (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Owner’s Project Manager interviews; coordination of Woodward with school committee rep
Tuesday, July 11, 2017
- Main Street Design Working Group, 7:00 pm @ Cordaville Hall, Rooms A and B, 9 Cordaville Rd (agenda, Parry’s plan, Parry’s 3rd diagram, Parry’s diagrams of Plan 1 and Plan 2 A & B)* Agenda Highlights: Discussion: Resident David Parry’s plan for moving poles off of Main Street; findings/recommendations to present to selectmen
Wednesday, July 12, 2017
- Affordable Housing Trust Fund Committee, 8:00 AM @ Hearing Room, Town House, 17 Common St (agenda, House listing) Agenda Highlights: Request from Historical Commission that committee purchase 28 Boston Road
- Southborough Trails Committee, 6:30 pm @ South Union Building, Conference Room, 21 Highland St (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Meet with Scout re possible project – Fay School Footbridge; Girl Scout and Boy Scout plans
Friday, July 14, 2017
- Economic Development Committee, 7:45 AM @ Hearing Room, Town House, 17 Common St (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Main St survey discussion; FY18 priorities
- Board of Commissioners of Trust Funds, 8:00 AM @ Town House, First Floor Conference Room, 17 Common St (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Discuss Community Fund and approve release of round 2 funding
Updated (7/11/17 8:07 am): David Parry informed me that the diagram I originally shared was meant to be the third of three (combined with diagrams I had shared in a previous post.)