Here is a reminder of what’s happening around town this weekend (plus the festival in Northborough, connected through our shared school district).
Friday, September 20, 2019
- Northborough’s Applefest @ Northborough: Northborough’s annual multi-day festival. Friday events include: Bake-Off, Luncheon, Magic Show, and Gala. See dedicated post for details.
Saturday, September 21, 2019
- Northborough’s Applefest @ Northborough: Northborough’s annual multi-day festival. Saturday events include: 5K Road Race, Junior Woman’s Apple Pie Cafe, Trinity Church Fun Day, Friends of Library Side Walk Book Sale, Visit with Snow White, Fire Department Open House, Farmers Market, Rotary Club Street Fair, Hike at Edmunds Hill, Art Guild Show and Art in Bloom, Church of Nativity Fall Festival, American Legion Chicken BBQ, BBQ, Concert, Games, and Contra Dance. See dedicated post for details.
- Fay School Farmers Market (10:00 am – 1:00 pm) @ Harlow Circle in front of Fay’s Primary School, 25 Middle Rd: Local produce, prepared food, and handmade goods by local vendors, as well as crafts for children, games, and musical performances by Fay students and faculty members. This week’s kids’ theme is Local Heroes, including at touch-a-truck event from 10-11. For details, see dedicated post.
- Pleasant Pairings (1:00 pm) @ Southborough Public Library: An educational and engaging talk highlighting the history and health beneﬁts of tea and dark chocolate (cacao). Participants can sample a perfect pairing of tea, tea infused food, as well as various chocolates. For more details, see dedicated post.
Sunday, September 22, 2019
- Northborough’s Applefest @ Northborough: Northborough’s annual multi-day festival. Sunday events include: Boy Scout Pancake Breakfast, Trinity Church Craft Fair, Classic Car Show, Visit Snow White, Art Guild Show and Art in Bloom, Cultural Festival, Parade, and Taste of Northborough. See dedicated post for details.
- Closing Poetry Walk for Art on the Trails (3:30 – 5:30 pm) @ Beals Preserve: To mark the closing of the 2019 Art On the Trails exhibit, Marking Territory, poetry inspired by the exhibit will be read along the trail. For details, see dedicated post.
- Farm-to-Table Dinner (4:00 – 6:00 pm) @ Chestnut Hill Farm, Chestnut Hill Road: (The 9/6 event was rescheduled to this time.) Enjoy a lovely al fresco dinner at Chestnut Hill Farm! Advance reservations are required and registration closes three days before each dinner. Register here.